and contact phone details of
and email of
hereafter referred to as “Operator” will be conducting a
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND SIGN BELOW
WARNING: There are significant elements of risk in any adventure, sport or activity associated with ATV's or Scooters including but not limited to ATV's/Scooters (referred to herein as “activity”). And the use of any equipment. It is up to you to master the basic-moving, maneuvering, shifting gears, braking and turning before beginning your activity, to obey traffic regulation and to yield to pedestrians. Otherwise, you pose a danger to yourself and to others. YOU ARE TO RIDE ON PAVED ROADS ONLY.
I agree to return all rental equipment in clean condition. I accept full responsibility for the care of the equipment. I will be responsible for the replacement, at full retail value, on any equipment that is damaged or not returned to Name: L J Media De La Riviera S.A. de CV - RFC: LJM120525RA2 - DBA: Tulum Are Experiences located at Venus Ote (x Orion Ote. y Centra Ote.). 238, Tulum, QR, 77760.
I, the undersigned, recognize the dangers inherent with any type of ATV'ing and/or Scootering activities. I am assuming the hazards of the risk upon myself since I wish to ride through the Tulum Area. I realize that I am subject to injury from this activity and that no form of preplanning can remove all the danger that I am exposing myself to. I have been explained the importance of the use of the free protective helmet, which could prevent permanent brain damage or death in the event of any accident. Name: L J Media De La Riviera S.A. de CV DBA:Tulum Area Experiences offered asked me to wear my helmet at ALL times while riding the ATV or Scooter and/or participating in this activity. I will NOT hold L J Media De La Riviera S.A. de CV, the rental operator, the management, and or the insurance company liable if I refuse to not wear the Helmet or do not wear the Helmet. I understand the risk of refusing this critical safety precaution and accept ALL responsibility.
COVENANT OF GOOD FAITH: I recognize that you, as the provider of services, will operate under a covenant of good faith and fair dealing but that you may find it necessary to terminate an activity due to forces of nature, medical necessities or problems in the group, and/or refuse or terminate, my participation or the participation or any person you judge to be incapable of meeting the rigors or requirements or participation in the activity. I accept your right to take such actions for the safety of myself and or other participants. I acknowledge that no guarantees have been made with respect to ATV/Scooter objectives.
AUTHORIZATION: I hereby authorize any medical treatment deemed necessary in the event of any injury while participation in the activity. I either have appropriate insurance or in its absence agree to pay all costs of rescue and/or medical services as may by incurred on my behalf.
I agree that any film or photographs (images) of me, as participants, become your property and may be used for promotional or commercial purposes and that I will receive no money or compensation of any kind for any such image(s).
I agree that one of my Identification documents (ID card, Driver’s License, Passport or else) may be kept for security purposes.
Passport Number and Country:
OPTIONAL DEPOSIT: If NO Passport is kept for security then I agree that a security deposit of $1500/ATV or Scooter will be held on my credit/debit card at pick up and released upon complete return. The security deposit includes all add-ons (accessories).
If my ATV or Scooter is not returned at the designated return time. and/or no contact has been made with L J Media De La Riviera S.A. de CV DBA:Tulum Area Experiencers via Phone, Email or Text to extend my rental period, I understand and agree that the above amounts of $1500 for ATV or Scooter plus the cost of the rental will be charged to my credit/debit card and my identification documents will be used to file a police report for theft.
RULES OF OPERATION: LESSEE hereby agrees to rent ATV, or SCOOTER at the posted rates subject to the following rules of operation.
1. All ATV's or Scooters, etc. shall be operated, on extreme right-hand side of streets to and from designated areas. I agree, upon inspection, that the ATV or Scooter I am operating or anyone in my group is operating is safe and in good order. I will avoid riding the ATV or Scooter in the dirt on the side of the road and/or areas with thorns, which create punctures.
2. Damaging the ATV or Scooter, crashing the ATV or Scooter or getting a flat tire due to riding on the dirt on the side of the roads, does not entitle me to a refund. I WILL be responsible for all costs involved with repairing the ATV or Scooter that I damaged.
3. ATV and Scooters shall obey all rules of the road where streets and cars are concerned. Use turn signals and/or hand signals, ride with direction of traffic to the far right, etc. No U-turn, racing or reckless driving. I agree that if I operate or any in my group operates, a ATV or Scooter in an unsafe or negligent manner, or do not adhere to the rules or regulations given by L J Media De La Riviera S.A. de CV DBA: Tulum Area Experiences, I am subject to immediate termination or rental and loss of any money I/We paid.
4. I understand that riding a ATV or Scooter while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs is extremely dangerous and life threatening. Do not drink and drive.
5. Please check brakes before leaving the rental area and obey all instructions given by lessor.
6. I have watched and understood the safety and tutorial video.
7. I understand that I can easily extend my rental period at the rental rate posted.
8. I understand that we can ride the ATV or Scooter in a tandem fashion as long as both riders wear helmets.
9. The ATV or Scooter was RENTED to me with a FULL gas tank. I will return it with a FULL gas tank. If I do not return the ATV or Scooter with a FULL gas tank, I understand and AGREE that TAE will fill the tank for me at a cost of $300 pesos / $15 USD to me. It will be charged to my credit card or I can pay cash when I return the ATV or Scooter.
LESSEE must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and all children must be accompanied by a responsible adult over eighteen (18) years of age.
In case of Emergency contact :
8. I understand that I can pre pay a gratuity of $10, $20 or $30 for my driver/guide. I can also opt to manual pay the gratuity with cash, paypal or venmo.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE FOREGOING WARNING, ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RISKS, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY, DEPOSIT AGREEMENT, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND RULES OF OPERATION. I UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT I MAY BE WAIVING VALUABLE LEGAL RIGHTS. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST WEAR A HELMET